Your eboard is probably your most used transportation (or it should be), and maintaining it is a difficult job. Luckily we have a in-house repair and maintenance to maintain your electric skateboard in mint condition.
Our electric skateboard repair and maintenance service is equipped with most parts of almost every board ever produced. We also build special batteries and are able to help you build your own DIY-board (Do It Yourself Electric Skateboard).
– Replace motor of every kind
– Change (and upgrade) bearing
– Put new griptape on the board
– New trucks
– New wheels
– Battery upgrades
It’s always best to maintain your board as good as possible. That’s why we only use Ionix Flux as a bearing lube. You will get a free sample of Ionix Flux when buy in our webshop or dropping by one of our stores.
Bought your board with us? Get a free check and maintenance in our stores!
Preventive maintenance means fewer repairs.
Maintained boards are safer.
We can gather wear-n-tear data for future improvements.
Electric skateboards are exposed to extreme vibrations and shock. Quality service is the natural counterpart to a quality product.
We have the facilities. Your boards will be tuned where they were bought in one of our shops dedicated to Electric skateboards worldwide.
Things we check
– Belt tension and condition.
– Battery charge and voltage balance.
– Wheels, bearings, motors, pulleys, and remote control functionality.
– Motor mounts and internal screws condition and tension.
– Seals around front panels, control panel, thrusters, and heat shrink.
* No charge for service. Pay only component replacement costs based on warranty guidelines.