The pronounced concave shape of the Canadian maple deck ensures excellent control. The kicktail will help you to get over and around any obstacle. The wheel wells allow aggressive turns, and the handle makes it easy to carry.
The wheels are large and soft for maximum comfort on any surface. Reinforced precision trucks provide an extra boost when coming out of curves. The motorensures that the board glides silently and intuitively, even when coasting in free-wheel.
This unique electric board was designed around the idea that adding power to a skateboard shouldn’t diminish its innate performance.
- Speed: 30 km/h (19 mph) top speed in Sport mode and 15 km/h (9 mph) cruising speed in City mode.
- Range: 10 km (6 miles) of adrenaline in Sport mode and up to 15 km (9 miles) of carving in City mode.
- Modes: Two riding modes for every style and skill level, as well as a child safety that deactivates the Sport mode.
- Recharge: 90 min. for a full charge, 45 min. with the quick charger.
- Speed: Sport mode – 30 km/h (19 mph); City mode – 15 km/h (9 mph)
- Power: 500 watts
- Range: City mode – 15 km (9 miles); Sport mode – 10 km (6 miles)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.4 lb.)
- Weight-bearing capacity: Tested up to 100 kg (220 lb.)
- Climbing capacity: Gradients of up to 10 %
- Braking: Remote regenerative braking
- Remote: Secure radio-frequency connection (2.4 GHz)
- Trucks: 50 mm CNC machined
- Wheels: 83 mm A 78
- Charging time: 90 min. (avg. 45 min. quick charge)
- Battery: 36 V/90 W lithium-ion
- Deck: 7-ply Canadian maple
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 23 x 15 cm (30 x 9 x 6 in.)
This product will be delivered at the end of September 2018